Skip to content Skip to footer

Over 60% of property seekers preferred to buy apartments in Dubai, as stated by a new report by Property Finder, whilst villas and townhouses attract the other 40% of buyer interest in the emirate. Popular districts for buying or renting apartments in Dubai are Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Village Circle. As stated by the Dubai Land Department, there was a significant surge in transaction value, reaching almost AED 42B (USD 10.9B), which demonstrates a 36% increase compared to November last year. Regarding rental preferences, about 36% of tenants were looking for 1-bedroom apartments, whilst 30% preferred 2-bedroom apartments, and 24% of potential tenants were interested in studios. In terms of the rental of villas/townhouses, 42% of tenants were looking for a 3-bedroom property, whilst 35% were interested in residences with 4 bedrooms or more. Popular areas for villa and townhouse rentals were Dubai Hills Estate, Al Barsha, Jumeirah, Damac Hills 2 and Arabian Ranches. In Dubai, more than half of the transactions that were concluded were for completed real estate, and the volume of such sales increased by 10% year-on-year. About 6,335 transactions were registered in November 2023, compared to 5,749 during the same period last year. The value of completed real estate has also increased significantly, rising by approximately 60% and reaching AED 28B (USD 7.2B) in November 2023, compared to AED 17B (USD 4.4B) in November last year. It is worth noting that ten districts contributed to almost 53% of the total sales and 41% of the total transactions made during the month of November. These include: , It is worth noting that ten districts contributed to almost 53% of the total sales and 41% of the total transactions made during the month of November. These include: , A significant increase in the value of transactions compared to last year indicates a high demand for the purchase and renting of real estate in Dubai. Buying a residence in the emirate is a profitable investment against the background of a stable increase in property prices. ,Subscribe and be kept up to date on what is happening in the world of Dubai property,You won’t need to look through countless listings on other the UAE’s property websites. We have gathered all available information about off-plan property in one place and created a short quiz for you to find your perfect home in less than 2 minutes   ,Being qualified property experts with years of experience, we realize how confusing Dubai’s off-plan property market could be for new buyers, as well as for professional investors. Especially when there are thousands of off-plan properties in Dubai. You won’t need to look through countless listings on other the UAE’s property websites. We have gathered all available information about off-plan property in one place and created a short quiz for you to find your perfect home in less than two minutes. Follow simple steps on the screen to get your personal selection of projects that meet all your requirements. Explore any project in Dubai relevant to you and contact us!   ,Be the first to hear about new off-plan projects and get access to VIP pre-launch bookings with special offers

Over 60% of property seekers preferred to buy apartments in Dubai, as stated by a new report by Property Finder, whilst villas and townhouses attract the other 40% of buyer interest in the emirate. Popular districts for buying or renting apartments in Dubai are Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Village Circle.

As stated by the Dubai Land Department, there was a significant surge in transaction value, reaching almost AED 42B (USD 10.9B), which demonstrates a 36% increase compared to November last year.

Regarding rental preferences, about 36% of tenants were looking for 1-bedroom apartments, whilst 30% preferred 2-bedroom apartments, and 24% of potential tenants were interested in studios.

In terms of the rental of villas/townhouses, 42% of tenants were looking for a 3-bedroom property, whilst 35% were interested in residences with 4 bedrooms or more. Popular areas for villa and townhouse rentals were Dubai Hills Estate, Al Barsha, Jumeirah, Damac Hills 2 and Arabian Ranches.

In Dubai, more than half of the transactions that were concluded were for completed real estate, and the volume of such sales increased by 10% year-on-year. About 6,335 transactions were registered in November 2023, compared to 5,749 during the same period last year.

The value of completed real estate has also increased significantly, rising by approximately 60% and reaching AED 28B (USD 7.2B) in November 2023, compared to AED 17B (USD 4.4B) in November last year.

It is worth noting that ten districts contributed to almost 53% of the total sales and 41% of the total transactions made during the month of November. These include:

Leave a comment

0.0/5